Compare Life Insurance here for up to 8 major Life Insurance insurers in nzLife Insurance pays out a lump sum of money if you die from Sickness or Accident, and pays out early if you have a terminal illness.
Compare and get the best priced Life Insurance in the market for this month
We’ll also tell you which are the Best Policies available at the moment for Life insurance
Don’t waste your time looking through many websites if you want the best policies at the best prices and a team who will look after you for many years to come then….
Get better prices when you combine your Life Insurance with Income Protection or Trauma Cover
Start by filling in the form and get quotes and information for Life Insurance now
We quote and organize your Life Insurance with these insurers
Not sure how much life insurance you want ? Don’t know which insurance company to take ? We are here to help
Click here and we’ll call you back to explain and answer any questions you may have and then email you the best Life Insurance quotes
Why have Life Insurance
- Life Insurance in New Zealand is desigend to protect your loved ones, partner and family from serious financial difficulties as a result of your death.
- Upon your death, your estate or your beneficiaries will be paid the tax free lump sum amount that you have insured yourself as outlined in your life insurance policy.
Life Insurance will pay when…
- You die from disease or sickness or any medical reason
- You you die in an accident
- It will also pay out if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have been given no more than 12 months to live.
Its smart thinking to have Life Insurance.
Life Insurance can help ensure big debts are paid and immediate costs such as funeral expenses are covered. It can also provide an on-going income for your loved ones when you are gone. We all try to live a long healthy life, but no matter how careful we might be, we have to be realistic that things might not turn out how we planned. Life Insurance is an easy and cost-effective way to provide for your partner or family. Once it’s in place you can rest assured that you have done the right thing for your family, and you only need to revisit it if your circumstances change.
How much Life Insurance do I need ?
When deciding on the amount of Life Insurance, consider that it will
- replace a lost income
- provide financial ‘breathing space’ while coming to terms with the loss of a loved one
- give a surviving parent or guardian the option to be able to stay home with the children
- pay off the mortgage and any other debts you may have
- set aside a nest egg for a surviving partner’s retirement
- cover the costs of education and healthcare for your family
- as a minimum, use it to cover the cost of a funeral.
Read more information here on How Much Life Inurance Do I Need ?
Cost of Life Insurance
The cost of cover will vary depending on various factors.
- Smoker Status
The insurance company will also consider your medical history, in some cases they may request that you have a blood test done, and for larger sums insured they may require a medical examination. The good news is that the insurance company will pay for most tests that they require.
There are some insurance companies out there that offer Life Insurance with no medical questions, the cost of this cover is usually alot more than normal standard cover. If you want the best priced insurance, then you should look for a company that asks alot of questions about your medical history, this is something that we can help you with.
As well as finding you the best priced policy, in most cases we will offer you a 20% rebate on your first years life insurance premium, which saves you even more money.
If you own your own policy, the proceeds will be paid to your estate. This can cause unecesary delay in your loved ones getting the money as your lawyer will need to clear probate before the funds can be released. You can have your policy owned by another person or persons, (usually your wife or partner, or your adult children), this way means the insurance company can pay the money directly to the policy owner(s) and it will bypass your estate and lawyers. So the money can be used for the purpose you intended in a timely manner.
Are you tired of your Life Insurance Premium going up each year ?
There are 2 types of premiums in Life Insurance
- Stepped or Rate for Age – This premium starts lower but will increase every year eventually becoming unsustainable.
- Level Premium
Level premiums will start off higher, but will not be increased each year. The premium is fixed for life, even if your health deteriorates. We can give you a quote for Level Life Insurance, just click on request a quote and we will email you quotes for all companies that offer Level Life Premiums.
Get Life Insurance Quotes Here