trauma or serious illness insurance
Compare and get the best priced Trauma insurance in the market today with us
We’ll tell you which are the Best Policies available this month for Trauma insurance
Our goal is to get your claim paid when you need it, we want our clients to get the most they can from their income insurance, and choosing the wrong policy may mean you don’t get your claim paid.
Don’t waste your time looking through many websites if you want the best policies at the best prices and a team who will look after you for many years to come then….
Start by filling in the form and get quotes and information for Trauma Insurance.
We also get you better prices when you combine your Trauma Insurance with Life Insurance or Income Protection Insurance so try adding those policies to your quotes as well
We quote and organise your Trauma Insurance with these insurers
Did you know
- Stroke is the second largest killer in New Zealand
- 22 New Zealanders have a stroke every day, and 80% of these people need daily living support and cannot work.
- Thats 8000 people a year ! One third of strokes are fatal (cause death)
- 2000 strokes are people still working and 40 Stroke victims will be children.
- One in 20 New Zealanders are diagnosed with Heart Disease.
- Protect you and your family against sudden, life changing events.
Trauma Insurance is designed to pay you a lump sum if you suffer a critical illness, to ensure that you can cope with the consequential effects on your lifestyle, family and work.
New Zealanders are suffering an increasing incidence of cancer and we still experience high levels of heart disease and stroke. With ongoing advances in medical science, we have greater chances of surviving a serious medical condition. In many cases, this survival period can be measured in years.
How does it work.
You decide how much money you would want paid to you if you were to get one of the Trauma Conditions. If you are diagnosed with one of the Trauma Conditions the insurance company pays you.
If you’re not sure we can help just fill out the form
and we will give you quotes and a call to discuss
What are you covered for
- Heart Attack, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Heart surgery
- Cancer including Malignant Tumours and other specified cancer conditions
- Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias, Motor Neuron Disease, Hemiplegia, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, Muscular Dystrophy and Meningitis
- Accidents, Loss of Limbs and/or Sight, Paraplegia, Quadriplegia, Major Head Injury, Severe Burns
- Major Organ Transplant, Chronic Kidney Failure, Liver and Lung Disease
If you suffer one of the covered serious illnesses or injuries, Trauma Insurance means you don’t need to rely on government health and compensation schemes alone. You can use your payment for anything you choose, such as covering the costs of extra medical treatment, home help or mortgage repayments.
Get your Quotes for Trauma Insurance Now